Thursday, August 4, 2011

Covet Garden





I'm so loving the latest issue of Covet Garden magazine. This time, they share the beautiful home of a creative couple, Tara and Terry, and it shows. I love its aesthetics, so clean, so liveable. I especially love the bookshelf and the bathroom! Although the furniture in their kitchen is lovely.

Something I love about Covet Garden is that they show real homes, not styled by interior decorators. It gives an insight on beautiful homes, and a much more personal style. It makes me remind myself that my dream home is possible.

All pics, by Covet Garden, of course.

-----------------------------------------------

On other stuff, I need your help! I'm planning changes on the blog's layout and design, so I'd really appreciate all comments and ideas that could help you like Casa Haus better.
Please share!

Have a beautiful day! =)

2 comments:

Tara Cooper said...

Hi Rocio,
So delighted that you posted some pictures of our house! I'm especially pleased to see the post in Spanish, as I'm in Spain for the first time, writing this in Malaga. I just finished up this amazing printmaking workshop in Capileira. I'll send some of my new Spanish friends the link.
All the best,
Tara www.grafiskeksperimentarium.dk/en/Workshops.html

Rocio @ Casa Haus said...

Hey Tara, so happy you liked it! I'm in love with your house!

My best!
Rocio

LinkWithin