Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Inspiration- White and Turquoise













One of my many projects in my ever-growing list is my daughter's room. Believe it or not, I catch myself daydreaming about it, in spite of my endless kitchen reno and my job chores, and planning out the room of this little soon-to-be teen.

One of the things she's got clear about it is she wants the gorgeous turquoise/white combo (one of my favorites!). For starteres, we need to find a good quilt for her bed, and then we'll build from it. She's in love with all the options from PBteen, but since that's to far away from us, we're having a hard time finding something similar here. Wish me luck on that!
So, anyway, I found these lovely and totally inspiring images at A Creative Mint (can't believe I hadn't seen that blog!) and immediately thought of my client at home. Can't wait to see what she thinks about them!

Happy Summer y'all!
;)


No comments:

LinkWithin