Thursday, April 1, 2010

Getaway: Cuixmala Luxury Beach Villas

With springbreak happening around here, it's inevitable for me to think about anything but the beach. Perfect weather, deep blue waters, nature all around... sigh!

If you're at home or work, let me take you on a little getaway to Cuixmala, a gorgeous place down on the Mexican Pacific.

Oh, and a little warning to you all: be ready for some major dose of eye candy. ;)























Rates start at 350 and go all the way up to 15,000 usd... but hey, who says a girl can't dream, right?


1 comment:

Kifus said...

Ohh yes! I'd definitely love to spend my holidays here! I'd never heard of Cuixmala,the rooms are so exotic but simple and beautiful at the same time. Love it!

Thanks for sharing these pics and have a wonderful Tuesday, Rocío!

LinkWithin