Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Craftaholics Anonymous Feature

Yay! I'm so happy I could dance! My Simple and Sweet Girl Headbands Tutorial has just been featured at Craftaholics Anonymous! Linda is such an amazing crafter and DIYer, with hundreds of projects for you to choose from. Thanks for the intervention, Linda!


If you'd like to check the tutorial go here. These headbands are an excellent gift idea for your daughters, nieces, students, grandaughters... girl friends or even yourself!



Oh, and if you come from Craftaholics Anonymous and are new here: Welcome!
I'm so happy to have you over. Please feel free to look around and leave me comments. I love them!

2 comments:

The Blonde Duck said...

Kudos to you! I love the headbands! The rest of the story will post next Wednesday--it was so long I had to break it up!

Flory said...

These headbands are adorable and my little girl would love them!!!!

LinkWithin