Sunday, November 8, 2009

Casa Roja: The Red House

Hi friends! Hope you had a wonderful and relaxing weekend. Mine was a pretty busy one, but that's a good thing, for I have goodies to share with you!

I was invited Saturday morning to visit a house, and got the camera rolling. I like calling it Casa Roja, or The Red House (you'll see why in a moment). But before introducing her to you, let me show you where it is located.



Isn't it breathtaking?

This is El Cielo or Heaven, in other words. And it truly is heaven. It's located on top of a hill, next to a forest in Guadalajara's surrounding area. Dreamy, don't you think?




Ok, so off to Casa Roja. Casa Roja's lovely owners are into modern design. They had the wonderful opportunity to work hand in hand with the architect, choosing every detail and finishing touches. But without much further ado, meet The Red House:



You might be wondering where the name came from, but remember: it's not what's on the outside, but in the inside that counts:


This is the lovely and functional, red kitchen.



I know. It got me drooling all over. Notice how everything is organized and in place. Even the apples color coordinate.



The open dining / living room area, with red highlights on the wall and furniture.
Let me give you another look:




A closer look at the living room. Notice the fun details on the coffee table.



Upstairs, the looks are as exquisite. This is the master bedroom. The picture doesn't do justice for the wonderful view from the window.



This is the master bathroom. Please notice me concentrating to get the best shot.





I would so love to take a long bath here.



Actually, that's where I should have stayed all weekend long. In the bathtub. Nothing more.

So what do you think? What did you enjoy the most out of Casa Roja? Or should I say Heaven House?

Before I leave, I'm sharing exciting news. Centsational girl is having a Lisa Leonard jewelry giveaway! Giveaway ends Tuesday November 10th, so you'd better hurry! You tell the wonderful CG I said hi. In case you don't know her, I invite you to visit her blog. She's got great ideas and is just an amazing girl.

No comments:

LinkWithin